Thursday, October 6, 2011

Next Semester

I am busy studying for my statistics exam and so won't have a lot of time to blog over the next few weeks but I am applying for Master of Ed (Teacher Librarianship) to start of Christmas Hols, starting with Resourcing the curriculum and social media for information professsionals. I plan to keep blogging about these subjects so if you have been following my blog you are welcome to keep reading. I would also love to hear from anyone else who is continuing their studies or who is going to continue blogging. Best wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katherine,
    I'm 2 subjects in, so I'll be hanging in here for a while too. I agree with you that it's important for us to continue blogging. I feel that I have SO MUCH! to learn about the awesome Web2.0 tools that we can use in our profession. Resourcing the curriculum is a very interesting topic, it was the first that I enrolled as single subject. Since then I've enrolled proper into the Master of Ed (Teacher Librarianship) ETL401 is my second subject.

    Working fulltime and juggling study with outher life pursuits, I've decided on only one subject per semester, so I think you're brave for attempting more. I'd love to follow your journey. Let's take an information filled ride together :-)

    ReplyDelete