Friday, September 28, 2012

Assignment 2 - Pathfinder



Well I have completed my pathfinder (I think) for Assignment 2.  I only have part B to do now.  The critical reflection.   There is so much more to this assignment than I previously considered.  In 1000 words (+/- 10%) we need to reflect on what we have learnt through the creation of the pathfinder, and also bring into it what we have learnt through this unit of study.  Mmmmm...and only in 1000 words.  I have created a mind map on the various parts we have to include, as well as my thoughts, and I think it is going to be difficult.  Particularly as I can't get 5 minutes to myself (being school holidays).  Tomorrow hubby says he will take the kids out for the day so I can get a good run of it.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment