Thursday, November 24, 2011

Selection Aids and Blogger Pages


I've been toying with the idea of adding pages to my blog for a while and my current study of selection aids for ETL503 has provided the perfect opportunity. While reading through the lists of websites in Module 2 I was thinking I needed to make a list of these to put them all in one place, so I don't have to rummage through all my subject modules at a later date trying to find them. Then I remembered about adding additional pages to my blog and it seems to have worked well. I'm proud of the fact I worked out how to put hyperlinks in a blog post. If you're not sure and you are with blogger, try this blog post. So have a look at my selection aids page. It's not finished yet but if you know of any good ones (not in the ETL503 module notes), let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment