Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"The more you learn, the more acutely aware you become of your ignorance." (Senge, 2007)

This sentence struck me right to the core. When I think about what I have read and learned so far from this course, I realise I can never again be what I once was. I can never go back. Even if I never become a TL, the way I will teach and learn has changed forever. I have definitely become acutely aware of my ignorance and is it wrong to say, the ignorance of others. I am grateful for this awareness but also so incredibly frustrated by what I cannot change at our local highschool. I have seen another dangling carrot which is so big and juicy. What a carrot! The local highschool thinks it has a carrot but it is nothing compared to the carrot I have seen. Our family is now discussing the possibilities of relocating in the next year or so.
Rabbit and Carrot Gif - Rabbit and Carrot
see more Gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment